NUTRI-WEST UK PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for managing the data Nutri-West UK holds?
For the purpose of the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Professional Nutrition Supplies Limited (registered company number in England 527464, trading as Nutri-West UK –“We”) of Unit 64 Gosport Business Centre, Gosport, PO13 0FQ.
What data do we hold & where does it come from?
You are free to browse our website (http://www.nutriwest-uk.com) without disclosing any personal information to us.
When you access our website, or contact us, or when you register with us or purchase products from us, we may collect and process the following information:
- a) Personal information about you that you provide when you contact us or register and shop with us. This includes your first and last name and title, your billing address, delivery address, your company details (if any) and contact information such as your telephone number and email address.
- b) If you are a Health Professional or other form of health advisor, your professional associations, practitioner certificate/qualifications and specific areas of interest and where you studied.
- c) Information we may collect about your visits to our website and any emails or calls you make to us. We may monitor these for the purposes of quality control and to improve the service we offer. The technical data we collect includes the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information to our site, browser and operating system details, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) details, events and products you viewed or searched for, webpage interaction information, browsing methods and any phone number or email address you use to contact us.
- d) Information about you that we may receive from other sources. We work closely with business partners (including, for example, those providing technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
- e) We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration.
How do we use your information?
We understand that security is an important concern for you when purchasing on-line. Information you give us will be stored securely on our systems and we use sophisticated technology to ensure that all your personal and payment details remain confidential.
We will only store payment card details if specifically requested by you and we use Sage Pay & PayPal to handle payment transactions via secure payment pages. Sage Pay and PayPal receives information about you from us needed to verify and authorise your payment, and is obliged to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and to keep all of your personal information private.
Nutri-West UK complies with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are up to date and effective. For further verification, look for the padlock symbol in your browser window as you proceed through the order and payment process.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password and any personal security codes confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Who do we share your data with?
We do not share any of your data with third parties other than those necessary to process orders.
However, we may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- b) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
How can you access and update your information?
Under the new GDPR you need to opt in to receive technical and marketing information from us. You may change this and your contact preferences with us or your personal information at any time. To do this visit our web site www.nutriwest-uk.com send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01329 820100.